Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I'm going to Jess's debut!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm changing my plans with my friend, instead of going to AGPC on Dec 23 We're going on the 26th so we can see Jess's debut! OK I'm really the only one excited about Jess but my other friends want to see the store. I do want Jess and I'll buy her that day and I'll have a little money from Hanukkah the night before! I'll bring my camera so I can take pics to show all of you!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see the pics!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! That will be fun!! Take lots of pictures at AGPC!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    YEAH! Post pictures!! I wish I was even in the same state as an AG place, but I am not....

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun,I can't wait to see pics!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! I wish I could join you there that day, but my family's coming in from La. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to the NY store that day - I already told hubby that I plan on spending some holiday money on her.

    He just rolled his eyes [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You lucky lucky lucky lucky lady [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Cant wait to see pictures, have fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    I'm so jealous!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Make sure you take lots of photos [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Sounds delightful! I think I catch a [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] and join you there!....HA!...yeah right!.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •